TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Payment will be required before any goods are dispatched. All Prices are subject to VAT.
• All goods remain the property of Halima Shopfittings Ltd until paid for in full.
• Whilst every effort will be made to meet delivery times and dates, Halima Shopfittings Ltd does not accept liability for the consequences of any delay beyond our company's control.
• Damaged goods or incorrect deliveries should be reported to Halima Shopfittings Ltd within 48 hours of receipt of goods in writing and by phone. Failure to do this will jeopardize any subsequent claim.
• Halima Shopfittings Ltd reserves the right to alter product prices, carriage prices and specifications and materials without notice (Prices correct at time of publication). Please check prices before ordering.
• Goods are not sold on a trial basis, the customer should check specifications and suitability before ordering. The seller is in no way responsible for any help or advice that the customer later feels is incorrect or dissatisfied with.
• All bespoke joinery items are non-returnable. All other goods are to be returned only with our prior consent and charge at cost to the customer with a 35% handling charge.
• Halima Shopfittings Ltd reserve the right to refuse an order should arrangements for payment be delayed or arrangements for delivery are not accepted.
• In the event of a customer failing to take delivery of the goods or failing to give adequate delivery instructions that result in third-party costs to the seller. The customer, without prejudice, can be held responsible for the recovery of such costs.
• All goods signed for by the customer indicates acceptance of the goods under our terms & conditions. 'Not checked' or 'Unchecked' or similar written on delivery documents, will not indicate seller responsibility.
PAYPAL, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, VISA DEBIT, SOLO, SWITCH. ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED. COMPANY CHEQUES. SACS PAYMENT (American Express 5% surcharge).
The Price/Postage Does Not Cover Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, or Scottish Islands & Highlands. Please note that there is an additional charge. Please Email Us Before You Commit To Buy, If You Live In These Areas.
Note: Please read the following delivery information and choose the correct delivery options at check out:
• Free delivery is for orders over £1000 excluding VAT (Excluding Slatwall Panels delivery).
Note: Free delivery is not available for Slatwall Panels. Please choose the right delivery option at the checkout or call us for further information.
- Slatwall Panels are big and heavy items. They will be delivered on pallets.
What to be aware of:
- 2400x1200mm Slatwall Panels weigh around 38kg each and 1200x1200mm Slatwall Panels weigh around 19kg each. Delivery will be made to you on a pallet. Unless you have access for a fork-lift truck, you will need to unload the Slatwall Panels one-at-a-time by hand.
- You will need something to cut the metal banding with that secures your Slatwall to the pallet. Good strong pliers or wire cutters will do.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and they are only insured to get the delivery to you. They cannot help you unload.
- Due to the size and weight of Slatwall Panels, please make sure you have some people around to help you unload. Unloading really isn't a one person job.
- Be careful how you handle your panels and how you store them. Sliding them across each other and standing them up on their sides will damage them.
- If you have any other queries, please give us a ring at 0161 819 2244 for further details.
- Owing to fuel charges, prices may change. Please confirm before ordering. All prices are excluding VAT.
- The discount will automatically issue a refund to your account.
- The discount will only be applied to the net value after you place the order.