Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Payment will be required before any goods are dispatched. All Prices are subject to VAT.
• All goods remain the property of Shopfittings Display Ltd until paid for in full.
• Whilst every effort will be made to meet delivery times and dates, ERS Shopfittings Ltd does not accept liability for the consequences of any delay beyond our company's control.
• Damaged goods or incorrect deliveries should be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods in writing and by phone. Failure to do this will Jeopardies any subsequent claim.
• Shopfittings Display Ltd reserves the right to alter product prices, carriage prices and specifications and materials without notice (Prices correct at time of publication). Please check prices before ordering.
• Goods are not sold on a trial basis, customer should check specifications and suitability before ordering. The seller is in no way responsible for any help or advice that the customer feels later is incorrect or dissatisfied.
• All bespoke joinery items are non-returnable, All other goods are to be returned only with our prior consent and charge at cost to the customer with a 35% handling charge.
• Shopfittings Display Ltd reserve the right to refuse an order should arrangements for payment be delayed or arrangements for delivery are not accepted.
• In the event of a customer failing to take delivery of the goods or fails to give adequate delivery instructions that result in third-party costs to the seller. The customer without prejudice can be held responsible for the recovery of such costs.
• All goods signed for by the customer indicates acceptance of the goods under our terms & conditions. Not checked' or 'Unchecked' or slimier written on delivery documents, will not indicate seller responsibility.
PAYPAL, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, VISA DEBIT, SOLO, SWITCH ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED, COMPANY CHEQUES, SACS PAYMENT, (American Express 5% surcharge)
Note: Please read the following delivery information and choose the right delivery options at check out:
• Free delivery is for orders over £1000 Excluding VAT (Excluding Slatwall Panels delivery).
Note: Free delivery is not for Slatwall Panels. Please choose the right delivery option at checkout or call us for further information.
- Slatwall Panels are big and heavy items. They will deliver on pallets.
What to be aware of:
- 2400x1200mm Slatwall Panels weigh around 38kg each and 1200x1200mm Slatwall Panels weigh around 19kg each. Delivery will be made to you on a pallet, unless you have access for a fork-lift truck you will need to unload the Slatwall Panels one-at-a-time by hand.
- You will need something to cut the metal banding with that secures your Slatwall to the pallet, good strong pliers or wire cutters will do.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and they are only insured to get the delivery to you, they cannot help you unload
- Due to the size and weight of Slatwall Panels, please make sure you have some people around to help you unload, unloading really isn't a one person job
- Be careful how you handle your panels and how you store them, sliding them across each other and standing them up on their sides will damage them
- If you have any other queries please give us a ring at 0161 819 2244 for further details.
- Owing to fuel charges prices may change, please confirm before ordering. All prices are Excluding VAT.
To Be Ware:
- The Discount will automatically issue a refund to your account
- The discount will onle be off on the net value after you place the order